There are some situations where I Drive Safely cannot issue refunds though due to state requirements that we can't get around. Some states require you to repurchase the course if you fail a level assessment or a final course assessment after a certain number of attempts. Contact our customer support team to have your account reset so you can purchase again.
Articles in this section
- How do I close or delete my account?
- How do I update my Profile or Certificate information?
- Why does my course have timers?
- I failed the test and now I am permanently locked out of your course.
- What devices can I use to take my I Drive Safely course?
- Why Do I Have To Answer Identity Security Questions?
- What is a license checklist?
Our support operating hours:
🟢M/W/F : 8:30 AM to 5 PM CST* 🟢 T/Th : 8:30 AM to 3 PM CST* 🟡 Saturday : 9 AM to 12:30 PM CST 🛑 Sunday: Closed 🛑*Closed weekdays from 12 – 1 PM CST 🟢 CA Traffic Violator School Business Hours: Weekdays: 9am to 4pm PT
Ready to start driving?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you!