Each state has different regulations for each course.
- If the state requires that you answer identity security questions, you won't be able to edit your profile on your own if you make a mistake.
- If the state requires that we have to mail your certificate and your certificate has been mailed out already, you will need to order a new certificate with updated information.
- If the state charges a fee for filing your information into their DMV system and you have been filed already, you will need to pay a small fee to have your information corrected.
If no changes to your certificate need to be made, but you just need to fix your information, and you are not in a course with identity security questions, follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Aceable account.
- Open up the menu by clicking on the three horizontal lines in the upper right corner.
- Click on "Student Profile".
- You can change anything in your profile by clicking on any field and typing in something different.
- Save your changes by clicking on "Finish" at the bottom of the profile.
If you need additional help updating or filling out your profile, check out this article for more detailed profile help.
If you are in a course with identity verification, or if you need your certificate information updated, submit a request so our support team can make these changes for you.