Having trouble completing your I Drive Safely course using Mozilla Firefox? This article will walk you through the troubleshooting steps you need to resolve your issue so that you can successfully complete your course. We recommend following these steps in order so that you can quickly get to the root of your issue!
1. Log out and log back in to your Aceable account
- Click on the Profile button in the upper right hand corner of your screen.
- Click on Log Out. Don’t worry – you won’t lose any progress in your course!
2. Force refresh
- Using a Windows computer? Press Ctrl + Shift + R
- Using a Mac? Press Command + Shift + R
3. Clear your browser's cache.
In everyday language, this means clearing out any temporary files that you've stored in your browser. It allows your browser to function more efficiently, and often helps to resolve any glitches you might be experiencing in the course.
- Press Ctrl + Shift + Delete if you are on a Windows computer, or Command + Shift + Delete if you're on a Mac computer. This will open the recent history window.
- Make sure the Details menu is expanded. You can do this by clicking on the down arrow next to it (if the arrow is point up, then the Details menu is already expanded - no need to do anything!)
- Select Cache from the list, and uncheck anything else. Your Recent History menu should look like this:
- Click on the Time Range to Clear drop down menu and select Everything - you'll see it at the bottom of the menu.
- You'll see a warning like the one below, but don't stress! Go ahead and click Clear Now at the bottom of the window.
- Your computer will work for a moment, and then the process will be complete! You've now successfully cleared Firefox's Cache.
- Log into your I Drive Safely account here.
Still experiencing technical issues? Contact our support team.