First, you need to be at least 15 ½ years of age. You’ll to head to your local DMV office with your certificate of completion. You’ll need to show proof of identity (birth certificate and Social Security card), and fill out the application and minor affidavit and information sheet. (You’ll need to bring your parent or legal guardian with you for this.) Then you’ll take a vision test and pass (with a score of 80% or better) a 50 question written knowledge test.
Articles in this section
- How do I get a Nevada learners permit?
- How does I Drive Safely's online Nevada drivers-ed course work?
- Does this Nevada online drivers ed program meet DMV requirements?
- How do I schedule my driving skills test?
- What if I don't pass the Nevada online drivers ed final exam?
- Where do I go to get my Nevada learners permit?
- What do I need to do to get my Nevada drivers license?
- How do I apply for a Nevada instructional permit?
- What forms do I need to bring with me to get my Nevada drivers license?
- How long does it take to get my Nevada drivers license?
Looking for more Certificate help?
Click to go to our Certificates section!
Looking for Account Help & Troubleshooting?
Check out our Account Help section for help with feature navigation and troubleshooting.
Our support operating hours:
🟢M/W/F : 8:30 AM to 5 PM CST* 🟢 T/Th : 8:30 AM to 3 PM CST* 🟡 Saturday : 9 AM to 12:30 PM CST 🛑 Sunday: Closed 🛑*Closed weekdays from 12 – 1 PM CST 🟢 CA Traffic Violator School Business Hours: Weekdays: 9am to 4pm PT
Ready to take your course?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you!