In this situation, taking a Missouri driver improvement program does not guarantee that points won't be added to your record. Typically the Missouri Department of Revenue will add the points from an out-of-state violation to your record. Contact the Missouri Department of Revenue to find out more.
Articles in this section
- Is there an age requirement to take this Missouri driver improvement program?
- Is this course approved?
- What benefits will I receive by taking the Missouri driver improvement course?
- How often can I take a Missouri driver improvement course for point reduction?
- How long will the course take to complete?
- I received a ticket in Missouri but I have an out of state drivers license. Am I eligible to take the Missouri driver improvement program to avoid point assessment on my driving record?
- Is there any way I can fail the course?
- I'm not sure if I'm eligible to take a Missouri driver improvement course. How do I find out?
- What is the testing and grading policy?
- What types of things will I study?
Looking for more Certificate help?
Click to go to our Certificates section!
Looking for Account Help & Troubleshooting?
Check out our Account Help section for help with feature navigation and troubleshooting.
Our support operating hours:
🟢M/W/F : 8:30 AM to 5 PM CST* 🟢 T/Th : 8:30 AM to 3 PM CST* 🟡 Saturday : 9 AM to 12:30 PM CST 🛑 Sunday: Closed 🛑*Closed weekdays from 12 – 1 PM CST 🟢 CA Traffic Violator School Business Hours: Weekdays: 9am to 4pm PT
Ready to take your course?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you!