By taking this course, eligible Missouri drivers may prevent points from being added to their driving records, and may even be able to get an insurance rate reduction! Simply contact your insurance provider to see if they offer a discount for taking a driver improvement course.
Articles in this section
- Is there an age requirement to take this Missouri driver improvement program
- Is this course approved
- What benefits will I receive by taking the Missouri driver improvement course
- How often can I take a Missouri driver improvement course for point reduction
- How long will the course take to complete
- I received a ticket in Missouri but I have an out of state drivers license am I eligible to take the Missouri driver improvement program to avoid point assessment on my driving record
- Is there any way I can fail the course
- I'm not sure if I'm eligible to take a Missouri driver improvement course How do I find out
- What is the testing and grading policy
- What types of things will I study
Our support operating hours:
🟢M/W/F : 8:30 AM to 5 PM CST* 🟢 T/Th : 8:30 AM to 3 PM CST* 🟡 Saturday : 9 AM to 12:30 PM CST 🛑 Sunday: Closed 🛑*Closed weekdays from 12 – 1 PM CST 🟢 CA Traffic Violator School Business Hours: Weekdays: 9am to 4pm PT
Ready to start driving?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you!