We will notify the Michigan Department of State of your completion electronically. After receiving this information, the Department of State will not put points from the citation on your driving record, and your ticket will not be shown to insurance companies. The traffic ticket information will appear on your record, but the points will not. Be aware that you must still pay any court fees/fines/other expenses related to your citation.
Articles in this section
- Is this course approved by the state of Michigan
- What can I do if I never received a notice that I was eligible
- I'm a Michigan resident but I received a ticket in another state Can I enroll in the BDIC program
- I'm not sure if I'm eligible to take a Michigan driver improvement course How do I find out
- What would disqualify me from the Michigan BDIC Program
- Should I enroll in this course if my ticket doesnt carry any points
- How many times can I take the Michigan BDIC Program for point avoidance
- Do I have to take a final exam
- What types of things will I study
- I recently moved to Michigan and received a notice of eligibility for a ticket I had received in my previous state Why did this happen
Our support operating hours:
🟢M/W/F : 8:30 AM to 5 PM CST* 🟢 T/Th : 8:30 AM to 3 PM CST* 🟡 Saturday : 9 AM to 12:30 PM CST 🛑 Sunday: Closed 🛑*Closed weekdays from 12 – 1 PM CST 🟢 CA Traffic Violator School Business Hours: Weekdays: 9am to 4pm PT
Ready to start driving?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you!