Your driving record was carried over from your home state to your new state of residence. The state looked at your driving record and determined that you were eligible for the program. It is your choice whether or not to enroll.
Articles in this section
- Is this course approved by the state of Michigan
- What can I do if I never received a notice that I was eligible
- I'm a Michigan resident but I received a ticket in another state Can I enroll in the BDIC program
- I'm not sure if I'm eligible to take a Michigan driver improvement course How do I find out
- What would disqualify me from the Michigan BDIC Program
- Should I enroll in this course if my ticket doesnt carry any points
- How many times can I take the Michigan BDIC Program for point avoidance
- Do I have to take a final exam
- What types of things will I study
- I recently moved to Michigan and received a notice of eligibility for a ticket I had received in my previous state Why did this happen
Our support operating hours:
🟢M/W/F : 8:30 AM to 5 PM CST* 🟢 T/Th : 8:30 AM to 3 PM CST* 🟡 Saturday : 9 AM to 12:30 PM CST 🛑 Sunday: Closed 🛑*Closed weekdays from 12 – 1 PM CST 🟢 CA Traffic Violator School Business Hours: Weekdays: 9am to 4pm PT
Ready to start driving?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you!