If your insurance provider authorizes you to take our online Maryland defensive driving course for a discount, they may need you to provide a copy of your certificate of completion. As soon as you finish the final exam of your Maryland traffic school, we will start working on your certificate. You will be notified by email, and your certificate will be avaliable for download in the documents tab on your account.
Articles in this section
- I'm not sure if I'm eligible to take Maryland traffic school. How do I find out?
- Is this course licensed by the state of Maryland?
- Why should I take a traffic school course?
- Does online traffic school help my insurance rate in Maryland?
- How can I meet the identity verification requirement?
- Do I have to take a final exam?
- Where do I send my traffic school certificate in Maryland?
- How long will this course take?
- What types of things will I study?
- What is identity verification?
Looking for more Certificate help?
Click to go to our Certificates section!
Looking for Account Help & Troubleshooting?
Check out our Account Help section for help with feature navigation and troubleshooting.
Our support operating hours:
🟢M/W/F : 8:30 AM to 5 PM CST* 🟢 T/Th : 8:30 AM to 3 PM CST* 🟡 Saturday : 9 AM to 12:30 PM CST 🛑 Sunday: Closed 🛑*Closed weekdays from 12 – 1 PM CST 🟢 CA Traffic Violator School Business Hours: Weekdays: 9am to 4pm PT
Ready to take your course?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you!