Taking our course may help you reduce your insurance rates – check with your insurance company to see if they offer a discount for customers who enroll in a Maryland defensive driving course. If you have received a Maryland traffic ticket, you’ll need to contact your court and ask whether they would be willing to approve our course for point reduction.
Articles in this section
- I'm not sure if I'm eligible to take Maryland traffic school How do I find out
- Is this course licensed by the state of Maryland
- Why should I take a traffic school course
- Does online traffic school help my insurance rate in Maryland
- How can I meet the identity verification requirement
- Do I have to take a final exam
- Where do I send my traffic school certificate in Maryland
- How long will this course take
- What types of things will I study
- What is identity verification
Our support operating hours:
🟢M/W/F : 8:30 AM to 5 PM CST* 🟢 T/Th : 8:30 AM to 3 PM CST* 🟡 Saturday : 9 AM to 12:30 PM CST 🛑 Sunday: Closed 🛑*Closed weekdays from 12 – 1 PM CST 🟢 CA Traffic Violator School Business Hours: Weekdays: 9am to 4pm PT
Ready to start driving?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you!