Taking our course may help you reduce your insurance rates – check with your insurance company to see if they offer a discount for customers who enroll in a Maryland defensive driving course. If you have received a Maryland traffic ticket, you’ll need to contact your court and ask whether they would be willing to approve our course for point reduction.
Articles in this section
- I'm not sure if I'm eligible to take Maryland traffic school. How do I find out?
- Is this course licensed by the state of Maryland?
- Why should I take a traffic school course?
- Does online traffic school help my insurance rate in Maryland?
- How can I meet the identity verification requirement?
- Do I have to take a final exam?
- Where do I send my traffic school certificate in Maryland?
- How long will this course take?
- What types of things will I study?
- What is identity verification?
Looking for more Certificate help?
Click to go to our Certificates section!
Looking for Account Help & Troubleshooting?
Check out our Account Help section for help with feature navigation and troubleshooting.
Our support operating hours:
🟢M/W/F : 8:30 AM to 5 PM CST* 🟢 T/Th : 8:30 AM to 3 PM CST* 🟡 Saturday : 9 AM to 12:30 PM CST 🛑 Sunday: Closed 🛑*Closed weekdays from 12 – 1 PM CST 🟢 CA Traffic Violator School Business Hours: Weekdays: 9am to 4pm PT
Ready to take your course?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you!