I Drive Safely is not currently an approved course provider in Maryland. You may be able to take it to satisfy a court requirement, but you will need to get approval from your local court or judge to do so. And you still may be able to take one of our courses for an insurance discount. Your insurance provider will be able to tell you whether or not you qualify.
Articles in this section
- I'm not sure if I'm eligible to take Maryland traffic school. How do I find out?
- Is this course licensed by the state of Maryland?
- Why should I take a traffic school course?
- Does online traffic school help my insurance rate in Maryland?
- How can I meet the identity verification requirement?
- Do I have to take a final exam?
- Where do I send my traffic school certificate in Maryland?
- How long will this course take?
- What types of things will I study?
- What is identity verification?
Looking for more Certificate help?
Click to go to our Certificates section!
Looking for Account Help & Troubleshooting?
Check out our Account Help section for help with feature navigation and troubleshooting.
Our support operating hours:
🟢M/W/F : 8:30 AM to 5 PM CST* 🟢 T/Th : 8:30 AM to 3 PM CST* 🟡 Saturday : 9 AM to 12:30 PM CST 🛑 Sunday: Closed 🛑*Closed weekdays from 12 – 1 PM CST 🟢 CA Traffic Violator School Business Hours: Weekdays: 9am to 4pm PT
Ready to take your course?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you!