In the state of Texas, Adult Driver education is only for students that are 18 or above. The course cannot be taken if you are not yet 18.
What do I do now?
Not to fear! You have options:
- Since you are under 18 you will be unable to complete the course and receive a valid completion certificate. Once you turn 18, you can log back in and complete your course. If you are nearly 18, this is most likely the best option for you!
- If you were looking for a teen course and registered by mistake, please text or email us the below information to ensure that we can get the course switched over to the correct course for you.
- Email address on your account
- Name on the account
- Name of your parent instructor - Check requirements here
- If you do not like either of the options above click here to request a refund for the course. Make sure to include the student's email address and name in the description.