Once. The state of Michigan only allows drivers to complete a driver improvement course once in their lifetime.
Articles in this section
- Is this course approved by the state of Michigan
- What can I do if I never received a notice that I was eligible
- I'm a Michigan resident but I received a ticket in another state Can I enroll in the BDIC program
- I'm not sure if I'm eligible to take a Michigan driver improvement course How do I find out
- What would disqualify me from the Michigan BDIC Program
- Should I enroll in this course if my ticket doesnt carry any points
- How many times can I take the Michigan BDIC Program for point avoidance
- Do I have to take a final exam
- What types of things will I study
- I recently moved to Michigan and received a notice of eligibility for a ticket I had received in my previous state Why did this happen
Looking for more Certificate help?
Click to go to our Certificates section!
Looking for Account Help & Troubleshooting?
Check out our Account Help section for help with feature navigation and troubleshooting.
Our support operating hours:
🟢M/W/F : 8:30 AM to 5 PM CST* 🟢 T/Th : 8:30 AM to 3 PM CST* 🟡 Saturday : 9 AM to 12:30 PM CST 🛑 Sunday: Closed 🛑*Closed weekdays from 12 – 1 PM CST 🟢 CA Traffic Violator School Business Hours: Weekdays: 9am to 4pm PT
Ready to take your course?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you!