You will provide proof of your identity at the beginning of your course in order to ensure that you are the one taking this course. This is the only fair way of assessing that you are the one taking the course.
Articles in this section
- I'm not sure if I'm eligible to take Maryland traffic school. How do I find out?
- Is this course licensed by the state of Maryland?
- Why should I take a traffic school course?
- Does online traffic school help my insurance rate in Maryland?
- How can I meet the identity verification requirement?
- Do I have to take a final exam?
- Where do I send my traffic school certificate in Maryland?
- How long will this course take?
- What types of things will I study?
- What is identity verification?
Looking for more Certificate help?
Click to go to our Certificates section!
Looking for Account Help & Troubleshooting?
Check out our Account Help section for help with feature navigation and troubleshooting.
Our support operating hours:
🟢M/W/F : 8:30 AM to 5 PM CST* 🟢 T/Th : 8:30 AM to 3 PM CST* 🟡 Saturday : 9 AM to 12:30 PM CST 🛑 Sunday: Closed 🛑*Closed weekdays from 12 – 1 PM CST 🟢 CA Traffic Violator School Business Hours: Weekdays: 9am to 4pm PT
Ready to take your course?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you!