Yes, your final exam consists of 25 multiple-choice questions. You need to score an 80% or higher to pass, and you may retake the exam again if you need to.
Articles in this section
- Are there any age restrictions on who can take Colorado traffic school online
- I'm not sure if I'm eligible to take Colorado traffic school How do I find out
- What is the testing and grading policy
- What types of things will I study
- How long will this course take
- Is this course approved by the state of Colorado
- I need to dismiss a ticket in Colorado Will Colorado traffic school online help me do that
- How many points will be removed from my record for taking Colorado traffic school online
- Do I have to take a final exam
- Is there any way I can fail the course
Looking for more Certificate help?
Click to go to our Certificates section!
Looking for Account Help & Troubleshooting?
Check out our Account Help section for help with feature navigation and troubleshooting.
Our support operating hours:
🟢M/W/F : 8:30 AM to 5 PM CST* 🟢 T/Th : 8:30 AM to 3 PM CST* 🟡 Saturday : 9 AM to 12:30 PM CST 🛑 Sunday: Closed 🛑*Closed weekdays from 12 – 1 PM CST 🟢 CA Traffic Violator School Business Hours: Weekdays: 9am to 4pm PT
Ready to take your course?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you!