Your Colorado driver improvement course is not timed, though generally students take between 4-6 hours to complete the course. Your course material is broken down into 8 single-subject units, which you can complete at your own pace. Therefore, how long the course takes is up to you!
Articles in this section
- Are there any age restrictions on who can take Colorado traffic school online?
- I'm not sure if I'm eligible to take Colorado traffic school. How do I find out?
- What is the testing and grading policy?
- What types of things will I study?
- How long will this course take?
- Is this course approved by the state of Colorado?
- I need to dismiss a ticket in Colorado Will Colorado traffic school online help me do that?
- How many points will be removed from my record for taking Colorado traffic school online?
- Do I have to take a final exam?
- Is there any way I can fail the course?
Looking for more Certificate help?
Click to go to our Certificates section!
Looking for Account Help & Troubleshooting?
Check out our Account Help section for help with feature navigation and troubleshooting.
Our support operating hours:
🟢M/W/F : 8:30 AM to 5 PM CST* 🟢 T/Th : 8:30 AM to 3 PM CST* 🟡 Saturday : 9 AM to 12:30 PM CST 🛑 Sunday: Closed 🛑*Closed weekdays from 12 – 1 PM CST 🟢 CA Traffic Violator School Business Hours: Weekdays: 9am to 4pm PT
Ready to take your course?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you!