Yes, you do. The good news is that we make it as easy as possible for you. If you don’t pass your exam on the first try, simply retake it again!
Articles in this section
- How long will this course take?
- What types of things will I study?
- I want to reduce points from my driving record but I'm not sure if I'm eligible to take a Nevada online traffic school course. How do I find out?
- Is there any way I can fail the course?
- Is your course licensed by the state of Nevada?
- Why do I have to send in a notarized statement before I get my Certificate of Completion?
- What certificate delivery options do I have?
- How do I get my insurance discount?
- Do I have to take a final exam?
- Is there a calendar deadline to complete a Nevada defensive driving course?
Looking for more Certificate help?
Click to go to our Certificates section!
Looking for Account Help & Troubleshooting?
Check out our Account Help section for help with feature navigation and troubleshooting.
Our support operating hours:
🟢M/W/F : 8:30 AM to 5 PM CST* 🟢 T/Th : 8:30 AM to 3 PM CST* 🟡 Saturday : 9 AM to 12:30 PM CST 🛑 Sunday: Closed 🛑*Closed weekdays from 12 – 1 PM CST 🟢 CA Traffic Violator School Business Hours: Weekdays: 9am to 4pm PT
Ready to take your course?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you!