Our Nevada online traffic school course meets the state-required length of 5 hours. You may work through the course all in one day, or spread it out over a longer period of time. We make it easy for you to fit the course into your schedule!
Articles in this section
- How long will this course take
- What types of things will I study
- I want to reduce points from my driving record but I'm not sure if I'm eligible to take a Nevada online traffic school course How do I find out
- Is there any way I can fail the course
- Is your course licensed by the state of Nevada
- Why do I have to send in a notarized statement before I get my Certificate of Completion
- What certificate delivery options do I have
- How do I get my insurance discount
- Do I have to take a final exam
- Is there a calendar deadline to complete a Nevada defensive driving course
Looking for more Certificate help?
Click to go to our Certificates section!
Looking for Account Help & Troubleshooting?
Check out our Account Help section for help with feature navigation and troubleshooting.
Our support operating hours:
🟢M/W/F : 8:30 AM to 5 PM CST* 🟢 T/Th : 8:30 AM to 3 PM CST* 🟡 Saturday : 9 AM to 12:30 PM CST 🛑 Sunday: Closed 🛑*Closed weekdays from 12 – 1 PM CST 🟢 CA Traffic Violator School Business Hours: Weekdays: 9am to 4pm PT
Ready to take your course?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you!