No. Any driver may take the course.
Articles in this section
- Is there any way I can fail the course
- How often can I take a defensive driving course for point reduction or for an insurance discount
- What is the testing and grading policy
- How often will my information be reported to the Motor Vehicle Commission MVC
- How long will this course take
- I'm not sure if I'm eligible to take a New Jersey defensive driving course How do I find out
- Do I have to take a final exam
- Is this course approved
- Are there any age restrictions on who can take a NJ defensive driving Course
- What types of things will I study
Looking for more Certificate help?
Click to go to our Certificates section!
Looking for Account Help & Troubleshooting?
Check out our Account Help section for help with feature navigation and troubleshooting.
Our support operating hours:
🟢M/W/F : 8:30 AM to 5 PM CST* 🟢 T/Th : 8:30 AM to 3 PM CST* 🟡 Saturday : 9 AM to 12:30 PM CST 🛑 Sunday: Closed 🛑*Closed weekdays from 12 – 1 PM CST 🟢 CA Traffic Violator School Business Hours: Weekdays: 9am to 4pm PT
Ready to take your course?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you!