This course is required by North Carolina courts to span 4 or 8 hours in length, depending upon your county of residence. To comply with these requirements, we (and all other online defensive driving schools) are required to place timers on each page of the course. We realize that some students may read faster than the timer will permit you to advance, but state regulations prohibit us from changing this function. The timers cannot be disabled for any reason.
Articles in this section
- Is your course approved by the state of North Carolina?
- Which North Carolina traffic school courses do you offer?
- I want to reduce points from my driving record but I'm not sure if I'm eligible to take a North Carolina online traffic school course. How do I find out?
- How long will this course take?
- How do I get my insurance discount?
- What types of things will I study?
- Do I have to take a final exam?
- Is there any way I can fail the course?
- Why does your course have timers?
- What certificate delivery options do I have?
Looking for more Certificate help?
Click to go to our Certificates section!
Looking for Account Help & Troubleshooting?
Check out our Account Help section for help with feature navigation and troubleshooting.
Our support operating hours:
🟢M/W/F : 8:30 AM to 5 PM CST* 🟢 T/Th : 8:30 AM to 3 PM CST* 🟡 Saturday : 9 AM to 12:30 PM CST 🛑 Sunday: Closed 🛑*Closed weekdays from 12 – 1 PM CST 🟢 CA Traffic Violator School Business Hours: Weekdays: 9am to 4pm PT
Ready to take your course?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you!