Your discount rate will vary based upon your provider and your driving history. Contact your insurance carrier and ask for full details on how much you will save, and whether your discount will increase if you renew your reduction in 3 years.
Articles in this section
- Can I take this traffic school defensive driving course to dismiss a ticket or reduce fines in Kansas
- I'm not sure if I'm eligible to take a Kansas defensive driving course How do I find out
- What is the testing and grading policy
- How long will this course take
- How often can I take a driver improvement course in Kansas
- Do I have to take a final exam
- What types of things will I study
- Is this course approved by the state of Kansas
- How much will I save on my insurance with the state mandated discount
- Is there any way I can fail the course
Our support operating hours:
🟢M/W/F : 8:30 AM to 5 PM CST* 🟢 T/Th : 8:30 AM to 3 PM CST* 🟡 Saturday : 9 AM to 12:30 PM CST 🛑 Sunday: Closed 🛑*Closed weekdays from 12 – 1 PM CST 🟢 CA Traffic Violator School Business Hours: Weekdays: 9am to 4pm PT
Ready to start driving?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you!