Yes! Our Kansas defensive driving course is state-approved by the Kansas Department of Insurance (DOI) to help you earn a mandatory 3-year discount on your auto insurance. This course may also be approved by courts on a case-by-case basis to dismiss a traffic ticket.
Articles in this section
- Can I take this traffic school defensive driving course to dismiss a ticket or reduce fines in Kansas
- I'm not sure if I'm eligible to take a Kansas defensive driving course How do I find out
- What is the testing and grading policy
- How long will this course take
- How often can I take a driver improvement course in Kansas
- Do I have to take a final exam
- What types of things will I study
- Is this course approved by the state of Kansas
- How much will I save on my insurance with the state mandated discount
- Is there any way I can fail the course
Our support operating hours:
🟢M/W/F : 8:30 AM to 5 PM CST* 🟢 T/Th : 8:30 AM to 3 PM CST* 🟡 Saturday : 9 AM to 12:30 PM CST 🛑 Sunday: Closed 🛑*Closed weekdays from 12 – 1 PM CST 🟢 CA Traffic Violator School Business Hours: Weekdays: 9am to 4pm PT
Ready to start driving?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you!