This course is required by New Jersey law to span 6 hours in length. To comply with this law, we (and all other online defensive driving schools) are required to place timers on each page of the course. We realize that some students may read faster than the timer will permit you to advance, but state regulations prohibit us from changing this function. The timers cannot be disabled for any reason.
Articles in this section
- Is there any way I can fail the course?
- How often can I take a defensive driving course for point reduction or for an insurance discount?
- What is the testing and grading policy?
- How often will my information be reported to the Motor Vehicle Commission MVC?
- How long will this course take?
- I'm not sure if I'm eligible to take a New Jersey defensive driving course. How do I find out?
- Do I have to take a final exam?
- Is this course approved?
- Are there any age restrictions on who can take a NJ defensive driving Course?
- What types of things will I study?
Looking for more Certificate help?
Click to go to our Certificates section!
Looking for Account Help & Troubleshooting?
Check out our Account Help section for help with feature navigation and troubleshooting.
Our support operating hours:
🟢M/W/F : 8:30 AM to 5 PM CST* 🟢 T/Th : 8:30 AM to 3 PM CST* 🟡 Saturday : 9 AM to 12:30 PM CST 🛑 Sunday: Closed 🛑*Closed weekdays from 12 – 1 PM CST 🟢 CA Traffic Violator School Business Hours: Weekdays: 9am to 4pm PT
Ready to take your course?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you!