When you complete your course, we process your information that same day and report it directly to the MVC each week. We also send you a copy of your certificate of completion, which you can use to get an insurance discount. Call your insurance provider to find out if they offer a discount to drivers that complete a New Jersey Defensive Driving Course.
Articles in this section
- Is there any way I can fail the course?
- How often can I take a defensive driving course for point reduction or for an insurance discount?
- What is the testing and grading policy?
- How often will my information be reported to the Motor Vehicle Commission MVC?
- How long will this course take?
- I'm not sure if I'm eligible to take a New Jersey defensive driving course. How do I find out?
- Do I have to take a final exam?
- Is this course approved?
- Are there any age restrictions on who can take a NJ defensive driving Course?
- What types of things will I study?
Looking for more Certificate help?
Click to go to our Certificates section!
Looking for Account Help & Troubleshooting?
Check out our Account Help section for help with feature navigation and troubleshooting.
Our support operating hours:
🟢M/W/F : 8:30 AM to 5 PM CST* 🟢 T/Th : 8:30 AM to 3 PM CST* 🟡 Saturday : 9 AM to 12:30 PM CST 🛑 Sunday: Closed 🛑*Closed weekdays from 12 – 1 PM CST 🟢 CA Traffic Violator School Business Hours: Weekdays: 9am to 4pm PT
Ready to take your course?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you!