This course is required by New Mexico law to span 6 or 8 hours in length, depending upon your reason for taking the course. To comply with this law, we (and all other online defensive driving schools) are required to place timers on each page of the course. We realize that some students may read faster than the timer will permit you to advance, but state regulations prohibit us from changing this function. The timers cannot be disabled for any reason.
Articles in this section
- Which defensive driving courses do you offer in New Mexico
- I'm not sure if I'm eligible to take a New Mexico driver improvement course How do I find out
- What types of things will I study
- How long will this course take
- Is this course approved
- Why does this course have timers
- Is there a time limit to complete this course
- What is the testing and grading policy
- Do I have to take a final exam
Looking for more Certificate help?
Click to go to our Certificates section!
Looking for Account Help & Troubleshooting?
Check out our Account Help section for help with feature navigation and troubleshooting.
Our support operating hours:
🟢M/W/F : 8:30 AM to 5 PM CST* 🟢 T/Th : 8:30 AM to 3 PM CST* 🟡 Saturday : 9 AM to 12:30 PM CST 🛑 Sunday: Closed 🛑*Closed weekdays from 12 – 1 PM CST 🟢 CA Traffic Violator School Business Hours: Weekdays: 9am to 4pm PT
Ready to take your course?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you!