Yes, the course final consists of 25 multiple-choice questions, and you’ll need to get a score of 80% of higher to pass. The good news is that we make it as easy as possible for you. If you don’t pass your exam on the first try, you can retake it until you do!
Articles in this section
- Is your course approved by the state of North Carolina
- Which North Carolina traffic school courses do you offer
- I want to reduce points from my driving record but I'm not sure if I'm eligible to take a North Carolina online traffic school course How do I find out
- How long will this course take
- How do I get my insurance discount
- What types of things will I study
- Do I have to take a final exam
- Is there any way I can fail the course
- Why does your course have timers
- Is there a calendar deadline to complete a North Carolina traffic school course
Our support operating hours:
🟢M/W/F : 8:30 AM to 5 PM CST* 🟢 T/Th : 8:30 AM to 3 PM CST* 🟡 Saturday : 9 AM to 12:30 PM CST 🛑 Sunday: Closed 🛑*Closed weekdays from 12 – 1 PM CST 🟢 CA Traffic Violator School Business Hours: Weekdays: 9am to 4pm PT
Ready to start driving?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you!