You’ll need to contact your insurance provider to see if they offer a discount. Once you’ve completed the course, I Drive Safely will mail you a Certificate of Completion; you’ll need to submit your certificate to your insurance provider to get your discount.
Articles in this section
- Is your course approved by the state of North Carolina?
- Which North Carolina traffic school courses do you offer?
- I want to reduce points from my driving record but I'm not sure if I'm eligible to take a North Carolina online traffic school course. How do I find out?
- How long will this course take?
- How do I get my insurance discount?
- What types of things will I study?
- Do I have to take a final exam?
- Is there any way I can fail the course?
- Why does your course have timers?
- Is there a calendar deadline to complete a North Carolina traffic school course?
Looking for more Certificate help?
Click to go to our Certificates section!
Looking for Account Help & Troubleshooting?
Check out our Account Help section for help with feature navigation and troubleshooting.
Our support operating hours:
🟢M/W/F : 8:30 AM to 5 PM CST* 🟢 T/Th : 8:30 AM to 3 PM CST* 🟡 Saturday : 9 AM to 12:30 PM CST 🛑 Sunday: Closed 🛑*Closed weekdays from 12 – 1 PM CST 🟢 CA Traffic Violator School Business Hours: Weekdays: 9am to 4pm PT
Ready to take your course?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you!