We allow you 180 days to complete your course before your account is suspended. Any student who has not successfully completed the course within 180 days will be terminated without notice and will not be eligible for a refund.
Articles in this section
- How often can I take defensive driving in North Dakota
- Is this course approved
- I need to dismiss a ticket in North Dakota Will this defensive driving course help me to do that
- Are there any age restrictions on who can take a defensive driving course
- I'm not sure if I'm eligible to take a North Dakota course How do I find out
- What is the testing and grading policy
- What types of things will I study
- Do I have to take a final exam
- How long will this course take
- Can I reduce points with this course
Looking for more Certificate help?
Click to go to our Certificates section!
Looking for Account Help & Troubleshooting?
Check out our Account Help section for help with feature navigation and troubleshooting.
Our support operating hours:
🟢M/W/F : 8:30 AM to 5 PM CST* 🟢 T/Th : 8:30 AM to 3 PM CST* 🟡 Saturday : 9 AM to 12:30 PM CST 🛑 Sunday: Closed 🛑*Closed weekdays from 12 – 1 PM CST 🟢 CA Traffic Violator School Business Hours: Weekdays: 9am to 4pm PT
Ready to take your course?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you!