This course is required by North Dakota law to span 8 hours in length. To comply with this law, we (and all other online defensive driving schools) are required to place timers on each page of the course. We realize that some students may read faster than the timer will permit you to advance, but state regulations prohibit us from changing this function. The timers cannot be disabled for any reason.
Articles in this section
- How often can I take defensive driving in North Dakota
- Is this course approved
- I need to dismiss a ticket in North Dakota Will this defensive driving course help me to do that
- Are there any age restrictions on who can take a defensive driving course
- I'm not sure if I'm eligible to take a North Dakota course How do I find out
- What is the testing and grading policy
- What types of things will I study
- Do I have to take a final exam
- How long will this course take
- Can I reduce points with this course
Our support operating hours:
🟢M/W/F : 8:30 AM to 5 PM CST* 🟢 T/Th : 8:30 AM to 3 PM CST* 🟡 Saturday : 9 AM to 12:30 PM CST 🛑 Sunday: Closed 🛑*Closed weekdays from 12 – 1 PM CST 🟢 CA Traffic Violator School Business Hours: Weekdays: 9am to 4pm PT
Ready to start driving?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you!