While we have been approved for insurance discount purposes, this course has not been expressly approved by the Department of Transportation for point reduction. If you have received a traffic ticket, you must contact your court or local DOT branch to request permission to enroll in our online defensive driving course. Only the individual court or the DOT may grant approval for point reduction.
Articles in this section
- How often can I take defensive driving in North Dakota?
- Is this course approved?
- I need to dismiss a ticket in North Dakota Will this defensive driving course help me to do that?
- Are there any age restrictions on who can take a defensive driving course?
- I'm not sure if I'm eligible to take a North Dakota course. How do I find out?
- What is the testing and grading policy?
- What types of things will I study?
- Do I have to take a final exam?
- How long will this course take?
- Can I reduce points with this course?
Looking for more Certificate help?
Click to go to our Certificates section!
Looking for Account Help & Troubleshooting?
Check out our Account Help section for help with feature navigation and troubleshooting.
Our support operating hours:
🟢M/W/F : 8:30 AM to 5 PM CST* 🟢 T/Th : 8:30 AM to 3 PM CST* 🟡 Saturday : 9 AM to 12:30 PM CST 🛑 Sunday: Closed 🛑*Closed weekdays from 12 – 1 PM CST 🟢 CA Traffic Violator School Business Hours: Weekdays: 9am to 4pm PT
Ready to take your course?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you!