The North Dakota defensive driving course meets the state-mandated 8-hour length requirement, and is broken up into 8 single-subject chapters. You may work through those 8 hours all in one day if you choose, or you may spread them out over a longer period of time. How long it takes is completely up to you!
Articles in this section
- How often can I take defensive driving in North Dakota?
- Is this course approved?
- I need to dismiss a ticket in North Dakota Will this defensive driving course help me to do that?
- Are there any age restrictions on who can take a defensive driving course?
- I'm not sure if I'm eligible to take a North Dakota course. How do I find out?
- What is the testing and grading policy?
- What types of things will I study?
- Do I have to take a final exam?
- How long will this course take?
- Can I reduce points with this course?
Looking for more Certificate help?
Click to go to our Certificates section!
Looking for Account Help & Troubleshooting?
Check out our Account Help section for help with feature navigation and troubleshooting.
Our support operating hours:
🟢M/W/F : 8:30 AM to 5 PM CST* 🟢 T/Th : 8:30 AM to 3 PM CST* 🟡 Saturday : 9 AM to 12:30 PM CST 🛑 Sunday: Closed 🛑*Closed weekdays from 12 – 1 PM CST 🟢 CA Traffic Violator School Business Hours: Weekdays: 9am to 4pm PT
Ready to take your course?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you!