If you are eligible to have a ticket dismissed, then taking this course can do that for you. All you have to do is provide the court with your certificate of completion as proof that you successfully completed the course.
Articles in this section
- How often can I take defensive driving in North Dakota
- Is this course approved
- I need to dismiss a ticket in North Dakota Will this defensive driving course help me to do that
- Are there any age restrictions on who can take a defensive driving course
- I'm not sure if I'm eligible to take a North Dakota course How do I find out
- What is the testing and grading policy
- What types of things will I study
- Do I have to take a final exam
- How long will this course take
- Can I reduce points with this course
Our support operating hours:
🟢M/W/F : 8:30 AM to 5 PM CST* 🟢 T/Th : 8:30 AM to 3 PM CST* 🟡 Saturday : 9 AM to 12:30 PM CST 🛑 Sunday: Closed 🛑*Closed weekdays from 12 – 1 PM CST 🟢 CA Traffic Violator School Business Hours: Weekdays: 9am to 4pm PT
Ready to start driving?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you!