I Drive Safely's Ohio defensive driving course meets the state-mandated 8-hour length requirement, and is broken up into 8 single-subject chapters. You may work through those 8 hours all in one day if you choose, or you may spread them out over a longer period of time. How long it takes is completely up to you!
Articles in this section
- How often can I take defensive driving in Ohio?
- What types of things will I study?
- Is this course approved?
- How long will this course take?
- I'm not sure if I'm eligible to take an Ohio defensive driving course. How do I find out?
- Is there any way I can fail the course?
- Is there a time limit to complete this course?
- Why does this course have timers?
- What is the testing and grading policy?
Looking for more Certificate help?
Click to go to our Certificates section!
Looking for Account Help & Troubleshooting?
Check out our Account Help section for help with feature navigation and troubleshooting.
Our support operating hours:
🟢M/W/F : 8:30 AM to 5 PM CST* 🟢 T/Th : 8:30 AM to 3 PM CST* 🟡 Saturday : 9 AM to 12:30 PM CST 🛑 Sunday: Closed 🛑*Closed weekdays from 12 – 1 PM CST 🟢 CA Traffic Violator School Business Hours: Weekdays: 9am to 4pm PT
Ready to take your course?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you!