The Oregon traffic school course meets the state-mandated 4-hour length requirement – you could start and finish your course all in the same day! The course is broken up into 8 chapters, which you may work through at whatever pace you choose, so how long it takes is completely up to you.
Articles in this section
- I'm not sure if I'm eligible to take an Oregon traffic school course How do I find out
- Is there a time limit to complete this course
- How long will this course take
- What is the testing and grading policy
- Is this course approved
- What types of things will I study
- Why does this course have timers
- Is there any way I can fail the course
Our support operating hours:
🟢M/W/F : 8:30 AM to 5 PM CST* 🟢 T/Th : 8:30 AM to 3 PM CST* 🟡 Saturday : 9 AM to 12:30 PM CST 🛑 Sunday: Closed 🛑*Closed weekdays from 12 – 1 PM CST 🟢 CA Traffic Violator School Business Hours: Weekdays: 9am to 4pm PT
Ready to start driving?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you!