This course is required by South Carolina law to span 4 hours in length. To comply with this law, we (and all other online defensive driving schools) are required to place timers on each page of the course. We realize that some students may read faster than the timer will permit you to advance, but state regulations prohibit us from changing this function. The timers cannot be disabled for any reason.
Articles in this section
- How often can I take a defensive driving course in South Carolina
- What types of things will I study
- What is the testing and grading policy
- Is there a time limit to complete this course
- I'm not sure if I'm eligible to take a South Carolina defensive driving course How do I find out
- Do I have to take a final exam
- How long will this course take
- Why does this course have timers
- Is there any way I can fail the course
- Is this course approved
Our support operating hours:
🟢M/W/F : 8:30 AM to 5 PM CST* 🟢 T/Th : 8:30 AM to 3 PM CST* 🟡 Saturday : 9 AM to 12:30 PM CST 🛑 Sunday: Closed 🛑*Closed weekdays from 12 – 1 PM CST 🟢 CA Traffic Violator School Business Hours: Weekdays: 9am to 4pm PT
Ready to start driving?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you!