Yes! Our North Dakota Insurance Discount and Crash Prevention course is state-approved by the North Dakota Highway Patrol (NDHP) to meet all requirements for up to 5% off your auto insurance for 2 years.
Articles in this section
- How often can I take defensive driving in North Dakota
- Is this course approved
- I need to dismiss a ticket in North Dakota Will this defensive driving course help me to do that
- Are there any age restrictions on who can take a defensive driving course
- I'm not sure if I'm eligible to take a North Dakota course How do I find out
- What is the testing and grading policy
- What types of things will I study
- Do I have to take a final exam
- How long will this course take
- Can I reduce points with this course
Our support operating hours:
🟢M/W/F : 8:30 AM to 5 PM CST* 🟢 T/Th : 8:30 AM to 3 PM CST* 🟡 Saturday : 9 AM to 12:30 PM CST 🛑 Sunday: Closed 🛑*Closed weekdays from 12 – 1 PM CST 🟢 CA Traffic Violator School Business Hours: Weekdays: 9am to 4pm PT
Ready to start driving?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you!