You will provide proof of your identity at the beginning of your course in order to ensure that you are the one taking this course. This is the only fair way of assessing that you are the one taking the course.
Articles in this section
- Does online driving school help my insurance rate in Pennsylvania?
- Why should I take a traffic school course?
- Is this course licensed by the state of Pennsylvania?
- I'm not sure if I'm eligible to take Pennsylvania driving school. How do I find out?
- If I do qualify for an insurance discount where do I send my certificate of completion?
- How can I meet the identity verification requirement?
- What types of things will I study?
- How long will this course take?
- Do I have to take a final exam?
- What certificate delivery options do I have?
Looking for more Certificate help?
Click to go to our Certificates section!
Looking for Account Help & Troubleshooting?
Check out our Account Help section for help with feature navigation and troubleshooting.
Our support operating hours:
🟢M/W/F : 8:30 AM to 5 PM CST* 🟢 T/Th : 8:30 AM to 3 PM CST* 🟡 Saturday : 9 AM to 12:30 PM CST 🛑 Sunday: Closed 🛑*Closed weekdays from 12 – 1 PM CST 🟢 CA Traffic Violator School Business Hours: Weekdays: 9am to 4pm PT
Ready to take your course?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you!