I Drive Safely is not currently an approved course provider in Pennsylvania. However, you still may be able to take one of our courses for an insurance discount. Your insurance provider will be able to tell you whether or not you qualify. You may also receive permission to attend the course by the local court or judge. If you would like more information about specific approval or regulations, you will need to contact your district court.
Articles in this section
- Does online driving school help my insurance rate in Pennsylvania
- Why should I take a traffic school course
- Is this course licensed by the state of Pennsylvania
- I'm not sure if I'm eligible to take Pennsylvania driving school How do I find out
- If I do qualify for an insurance discount where do I send my certificate of completion
- How can I meet the identity verification requirement
- What types of things will I study
- How long will this course take
- Do I have to take a final exam
- What certificate delivery options do I have
Our support operating hours:
🟢M/W/F : 8:30 AM to 5 PM CST* 🟢 T/Th : 8:30 AM to 3 PM CST* 🟡 Saturday : 9 AM to 12:30 PM CST 🛑 Sunday: Closed 🛑*Closed weekdays from 12 – 1 PM CST 🟢 CA Traffic Violator School Business Hours: Weekdays: 9am to 4pm PT
Ready to start driving?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you!