This course is required by Washington law to span 8 hours in length. To comply with this law, we (and all other online defensive driving schools) are required to place timers on each page of the course. We realize that some students may read faster than the timer will permit you to advance, but state regulations prohibit us from changing this function. The timers cannot be disabled for any reason.
Articles in this section
- Can I get my traffic ticket dismissed
- I'm not sure if I'm eligible to take Washington defensive driving. How do I find out?
- How often can I take defensive driving for ticket deferral
- Is this course approved
- Do I have to take a final exam
- Can I take a defensive driving course if I need to get a traffic ticket dismissed
- What is the testing and grading policy
- Which defensive driving courses do you offer in Washington
- What types of things will I study
- How long will this course take
Our support operating hours:
🟢M/W/F : 8:30 AM to 5 PM CST* 🟢 T/Th : 8:30 AM to 3 PM CST* 🟡 Saturday : 9 AM to 12:30 PM CST 🛑 Sunday: Closed 🛑*Closed weekdays from 12 – 1 PM CST 🟢 CA Traffic Violator School Business Hours: Weekdays: 9am to 4pm PT
Ready to start driving?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you!