Yes, your final exam consists of 20 multiple-choice questions. You need to score an 80% or higher to pass, but there’s no chance of failure! We want you to succeed, so you may retake the exam as many times as you need to.
Articles in this section
- What certificate delivery options do I have?
- Where do I send my traffic school certificate in Wisconsin
- I'm not sure if I'm eligible to take Wisconsin traffic school How do I find out
- Is your online traffic school licensed by the state of Wisconsin
- Does online traffic school help my insurance rate in Wisconsin
- How long will this course take
- Do I have to take a final exam
- What certificate delivery options do I have
- What types of things will I study
- What is identity verification
Our support operating hours:
🟢M/W/F : 8:30 AM to 5 PM CST* 🟢 T/Th : 8:30 AM to 3 PM CST* 🟡 Saturday : 9 AM to 12:30 PM CST 🛑 Sunday: Closed 🛑*Closed weekdays from 12 – 1 PM CST 🟢 CA Traffic Violator School Business Hours: Weekdays: 9am to 4pm PT
Ready to start driving?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you!