Your Wisconsin defensive driving course is not timed, so you can take the course at your own pace. Your course material is divided into 8 chapters, each dealing with a single subject – this makes it easier for you to learn the material, and also helps you organize your own schedule when taking the course. You can complete it in a single day, or spread it over a few days.
Articles in this section
- What certificate delivery options do I have?
- Where do I send my traffic school certificate in Wisconsin
- I'm not sure if I'm eligible to take Wisconsin traffic school How do I find out
- Is your online traffic school licensed by the state of Wisconsin
- Does online traffic school help my insurance rate in Wisconsin
- How long will this course take
- Do I have to take a final exam
- What certificate delivery options do I have
- What types of things will I study
- What is identity verification
Looking for more Certificate help?
Click to go to our Certificates section!
Looking for Account Help & Troubleshooting?
Check out our Account Help section for help with feature navigation and troubleshooting.
Our support operating hours:
🟢M/W/F : 8:30 AM to 5 PM CST* 🟢 T/Th : 8:30 AM to 3 PM CST* 🟡 Saturday : 9 AM to 12:30 PM CST 🛑 Sunday: Closed 🛑*Closed weekdays from 12 – 1 PM CST 🟢 CA Traffic Violator School Business Hours: Weekdays: 9am to 4pm PT
Ready to take your course?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you!