Yes, your final exam consists of 25 multiple-choice questions. You need to score a 70% or higher to pass, and you may retake the exam again if you need to.
Articles in this section
- What certificate delivery options do I have?
- How long will this course take?
- Is this course approved by the state of Idaho?
- Why does this course have timers?
- What is the testing and grading policy?
- What types of things will I study?
- How do I know if I qualify for the state mandated insurance discount?
- I'm not sure if I'm eligible to take an Idaho driver Improvement course. How do I find out?
- How often can I take a driver improvement course in Idaho?
- Is there any way I can fail the course?
Looking for more Certificate help?
Click to go to our Certificates section!
Looking for Account Help & Troubleshooting?
Check out our Account Help section for help with feature navigation and troubleshooting.
Our support operating hours:
🟢M/W/F : 8:30 AM to 5 PM CST* 🟢 T/Th : 8:30 AM to 3 PM CST* 🟡 Saturday : 9 AM to 12:30 PM CST 🛑 Sunday: Closed 🛑*Closed weekdays from 12 – 1 PM CST 🟢 CA Traffic Violator School Business Hours: Weekdays: 9am to 4pm PT
Ready to take your course?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you!