If your insurance provider authorizes you to take our online Washington, D.C. defensive driving course for a discount, they may need you to provide a copy of your certificate of completion. Once you finish your final exam your certificate of completion will be avliable to doanload from your account.
Articles in this section
- Where do I send my completion certificate in Washington DC
- Is this course licensed by the District of Columbia
- I'm not sure if I'm eligible to take Washington DC defensive driving - How do I find out?
- Does online defensive driving help my insurance rate in Washington DC
- Why should I take a defensive driving course
- What types of things will I study
- What certificate delivery options do I have
- What is identity verification
- Do I have to take a final exam
- How can I meet the identity verification requirement
Our support operating hours:
🟢M/W/F : 8:30 AM to 5 PM CST* 🟢 T/Th : 8:30 AM to 3 PM CST* 🟡 Saturday : 9 AM to 12:30 PM CST 🛑 Sunday: Closed 🛑*Closed weekdays from 12 – 1 PM CST 🟢 CA Traffic Violator School Business Hours: Weekdays: 9am to 4pm PT
Ready to start driving?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you!