Not for the basic insurance discount course; you’re free to complete that as you like. For the 3-year refresher course, you’ll need to complete that within 180 days of your discount expiration to receive an additional 5% discount, making your total discount 15%. If you don't renew within 180 days, you will lose your existing 10% discount, but you will receive a 15% discount if you retake the course anytime within 2 years of your expiration.
Articles in this section
- Which Delaware defensive driving courses do you offer
- How do I get my insurance discount
- What is the testing and grading policy
- What types of things will I study
- Do I have to take a final exam
- I'm not sure if I'm eligible to take a Delaware defensive driving course How do I find out
- Can I earn a point credit with this course
- Is this course approved by the state of Delaware
- How long will these courses take
- Is there a way to increase my insurance discount
Our support operating hours:
🟢M/W/F : 8:30 AM to 5 PM CST* 🟢 T/Th : 8:30 AM to 3 PM CST* 🟡 Saturday : 9 AM to 12:30 PM CST 🛑 Sunday: Closed 🛑*Closed weekdays from 12 – 1 PM CST 🟢 CA Traffic Violator School Business Hours: Weekdays: 9am to 4pm PT
Ready to start driving?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you!