The DMV may, on a case-by-case basis, grant permission for a 3-point credit to be applied to your driving record after the successful completion of a defensive driving course. This credit is awarded at the discretion of the DMV. I Drive Safely will report your completion to the DMV within 24 hours to ensure you receive your point credit.
Articles in this section
- Which Delaware defensive driving courses do you offer?
- How do I get my insurance discount?
- What is the testing and grading policy?
- What types of things will I study?
- Do I have to take a final exam?
- I'm not sure if I'm eligible to take a Delaware defensive driving course How do I find out?
- Can I earn a point credit with this course?
- Is this course approved by the state of Delaware?
- How long will these courses take?
- Is there a way to increase my insurance discount?
Looking for more Certificate help?
Click to go to our Certificates section!
Looking for Account Help & Troubleshooting?
Check out our Account Help section for help with feature navigation and troubleshooting.
Our support operating hours:
🟢M/W/F : 8:30 AM to 5 PM CST* 🟢 T/Th : 8:30 AM to 3 PM CST* 🟡 Saturday : 9 AM to 12:30 PM CST 🛑 Sunday: Closed 🛑*Closed weekdays from 12 – 1 PM CST 🟢 CA Traffic Violator School Business Hours: Weekdays: 9am to 4pm PT
Ready to take your course?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you!