Absolutely not! You have unlimited retakes on your chapter quizzes and final exam, so if you fail to achieve a passing score on your first try, you may simply take it again.
Articles in this section
- Can I get my traffic ticket dismissed?
- I'm not sure if I'm eligible to take Washington defensive driving. How do I find out?
- How often can I take defensive driving for ticket deferral?
- Is this course approved?
- Do I have to take a final exam?
- Can I take a defensive driving course if I need to get a traffic ticket dismissed?
- What is the testing and grading policy?
- Which defensive driving courses do you offer in Washington?
- What types of things will I study?
- How long will this course take?
Looking for more Certificate help?
Click to go to our Certificates section!
Looking for Account Help & Troubleshooting?
Check out our Account Help section for help with feature navigation and troubleshooting.
Our support operating hours:
🟢M/W/F : 8:30 AM to 5 PM CST* 🟢 T/Th : 8:30 AM to 3 PM CST* 🟡 Saturday : 9 AM to 12:30 PM CST 🛑 Sunday: Closed 🛑*Closed weekdays from 12 – 1 PM CST 🟢 CA Traffic Violator School Business Hours: Weekdays: 9am to 4pm PT
Ready to take your course?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you!