You’ll need to complete the course within 180 days of registration. Any student who has not successfully completed the course within 180 days will have their access terminated without notice and will not be eligible for a refund.
Articles in this section
- Can I get my traffic ticket dismissed
- I'm not sure if I'm eligible to take Washington defensive driving. How do I find out?
- How often can I take defensive driving for ticket deferral
- Is this course approved
- Do I have to take a final exam
- Can I take a defensive driving course if I need to get a traffic ticket dismissed
- What is the testing and grading policy
- Which defensive driving courses do you offer in Washington
- What types of things will I study
- How long will this course take
Our support operating hours:
🟢M/W/F : 8:30 AM to 5 PM CST* 🟢 T/Th : 8:30 AM to 3 PM CST* 🟡 Saturday : 9 AM to 12:30 PM CST 🛑 Sunday: Closed 🛑*Closed weekdays from 12 – 1 PM CST 🟢 CA Traffic Violator School Business Hours: Weekdays: 9am to 4pm PT
Ready to start driving?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you!