Many insurance providers in Washington will reward drivers who voluntarily complete a traffic school course by reducing their insurance premium for a certain amount of time! By taking our voluntary defensive driving course, you could save as much as 10% on your insurance rate.
Articles in this section
- Can I get my traffic ticket dismissed
- I'm not sure if I'm eligible to take Washington defensive driving. How do I find out?
- How often can I take defensive driving for ticket deferral
- Is this course approved
- Do I have to take a final exam
- Can I take a defensive driving course if I need to get a traffic ticket dismissed
- What is the testing and grading policy
- Which defensive driving courses do you offer in Washington
- What types of things will I study
- How long will this course take
Looking for more Certificate help?
Click to go to our Certificates section!
Looking for Account Help & Troubleshooting?
Check out our Account Help section for help with feature navigation and troubleshooting.
Our support operating hours:
🟢M/W/F : 8:30 AM to 5 PM CST* 🟢 T/Th : 8:30 AM to 3 PM CST* 🟡 Saturday : 9 AM to 12:30 PM CST 🛑 Sunday: Closed 🛑*Closed weekdays from 12 – 1 PM CST 🟢 CA Traffic Violator School Business Hours: Weekdays: 9am to 4pm PT
Ready to take your course?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you!