We are currently approved for ticket amendment by the City of Brookfield Municipal Court, the Village of Greendale and the Muskego Municipal Court. For all other Wisconsin traffic courts, you’ll need to contact them directly and request permission to fulfill your requirement with our online course before you enroll. If you’ve been convicted of a Failure To Yield violation, our Failure To Yield course is fully approved by the state of Wisconsin. In addition, you still may be able to take one of our courses for an insurance discount. Your insurance provider will be able to tell you whether or not you qualify.
Articles in this section
- What certificate delivery options do I have?
- Where do I send my traffic school certificate in Wisconsin
- I'm not sure if I'm eligible to take Wisconsin traffic school How do I find out
- Is your online traffic school licensed by the state of Wisconsin
- Does online traffic school help my insurance rate in Wisconsin
- How long will this course take
- Do I have to take a final exam
- What certificate delivery options do I have
- What types of things will I study
- What is identity verification
Looking for more Certificate help?
Click to go to our Certificates section!
Looking for Account Help & Troubleshooting?
Check out our Account Help section for help with feature navigation and troubleshooting.
Our support operating hours:
🟢M/W/F : 8:30 AM to 5 PM CST* 🟢 T/Th : 8:30 AM to 3 PM CST* 🟡 Saturday : 9 AM to 12:30 PM CST 🛑 Sunday: Closed 🛑*Closed weekdays from 12 – 1 PM CST 🟢 CA Traffic Violator School Business Hours: Weekdays: 9am to 4pm PT
Ready to take your course?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you!